If you want to eliminate tire shift on your RV, travel trailer or tandem trailer then one of the best options in doing so is using a wheel stabilizer.
There are a few different types of wheel stabilizer chocks for your rig but over time we have found that one of the best available is the Bal 28012 X-Chock Wheel Stabilizer.
These wheel chock stabilizers are designed to help eliminate and remove most forward and backward movement that your trailer or 5th wheeler will naturally do when being hauled around.
The Bal 28012 Xchock will work with most standard axle tire systems by applying force on both tires at the same time.
The chock goes between the wheel gap of each wheel using the natural movement of the tires as apposed to other chocks that work against it.
Main Features Bal 28012 X-Chock Wheel Stabilizer
- Bal 28012 X-Chock Wheel Stabilizer works by using your rigs natural movement and forces. By placing the chock between the two tires and the specially designed X chock feature eliminates forward and backward movement.
- They work by applying pressure to the tires within the gap of the tandem applying equal force to them both as opposed to other chocks that don’t.
- The Bal X-chock will fit most standard tandems from a gap range of just 1 3/8” and extends to 10” gap.
- The Bal 28012 X-Chock Wheel Stabilizers comes in a set of 2 and with one handle to open and close them. For a tandem setup, you will only need two wheel chocks.
- Protecting the chocks from the elements is a must. All Bal wheel chocks are treated with a rust inhabitor to sure last and give you much trouble-free use for many years down the track.
Are X Chocks Worth It
With over 3000 reviews left on Amazon.com and having an average of 4.8-star rating from 5 stars, the reviews and testimonials are fantastic.
Value for money, these are hard to beat for both quality and producing results. If you really want to eliminate wheel shifts then these are your best bet.
A few were complaining that they are hard to adjust and install. Like most things, there’s a trick to it.
Having the chocks opened close to the opening needed between your tires and held against one tire while ratcheting open will help.
The x-chock wheel stabilizer by Bal works hand in hand with a good set of leveling blocks. Once you are all leveled then apply your wheel chocks.
These heavy-duty leveling blocks made by Camco are one of Amazon’s best-selling levelers. Comes in its own storage bag the Camco 44505 heavy duty leveling block comes with 10 interlocking plates.
Made from strong and durable construction, just stack them to the desired height you need and that is it.
Where to buy Bal 28012 X-Chock Wheel Stabilizer from?
The best place where you can purchase your X chocks is right here or directly from the manufacturer.
We use and recommend Amazon.com to purchase from because:
- With Amazon.com you know you are getting the real deal and no cheap copy lookalike from Alixpress or such place
- Get the fastest delivery and shipping times
- Protected by Amazon giving you peace of mind
The Bal 28012 X-Chock Wheel Stabilizer is the best selling wheel chock on Amazon.com and you can see why.
If you want a wheel chock that stands by its name, delivers the results its made for and well priced, then you need to take a serious look at the X-chock by Bal.
You can now see why these are the best seller on Amazon.com and going by the reviews and testimonials they will be for along to come.
Just click on the banner below to grab yours today, read more about them or to get the latest pricing and bonus offers if available…